Transformational Coaching with Elissa Freeman
Successful people have coaches. You can too.
The reason people have a coach are varied.
- They may feel stuck. Going through the same motions and not getting anywhere. Like a mouse in a wheel.
- They have painful events from the past that still play out. These events still affect the choices in partner, trust, and career, how confident they are, or are not or how much they appreciate and care for themselves.
- They may get a bit perfectionistic and feel as though nothing is ever good enough.
- They may care more about others than themselves, not be able to say no when they need to and make mistakes.
- They may push their opinions and find no one is listening. They may go on a crusade for their beliefs and deny their other needs or become a little paranoid.
- They may need to take responsibility for an area of their lives and struggle to do that.
- They may become manipulative and vengeful.
- They may isolate themselves and withdraw.
- They may have beliefs from the past that do not serve them.
- They may have habits that hold them back.
- They feel they have a greatness inside them that hasn’t been expressed.
A good Transformational Coach is in your corner. Together you clear these distressful or destructive feelings, beliefs and actions into a life where you know you are:
All you need to do is contact Elissa to see how Transformational Coaching is a fit for you.
There are 3 main reasons why this happens:
- It’s important that you find a good match.This is why Elissa has a free Discovery Session with you first to be sure you are a good match for each other.
- Different coaches have different training and experience.Elissa is fully trained and internationally certified. She has invested in over $50,000 in honing her craft.She has done thousands of coaching sessions around Australia and worldwide. She continues to change people’s lives.
- Make sure you engage a coach who is committed to healing their own life. Ask if they are being coached, if they aren’t, it’s a concern.Elissa is not perfect. She consistently works on her own personal development. She uses her tools on herself and has three coaches she utilises to help her see other perspectives and break through barriers.Mindset, psychology and healing are her full time job. The work she does is to help others to change their life through coaching, writing, workshops and speaking.
Contact Elissa for your free Discovery Session now.
Coaching varies from coach to coach.
Elissa has a number of coaching programs to choose from with a sliding scale of investment. What this means is, there is one for you.
Contact Elissa and discuss with her the best coaching program for you.
All Elissa’s Transformational Coaching is telephonic. This means as long as you have a phone, no matter where you are in the world, what time zone you are in, you can transform your life.
Elissa works with people from all over Australia and the world. She has appointment times that suit your schedule or time zone.
Contact Elissa to find out her coaching times that work with your schedule and time zone.
Yes! Research done across three American universities and published by the American Psychological Association found the results for clients were the same. Over the phone or face-to-face makes no difference to your results.
The research also found clients increased the use of their imagination over the phone. One of the keys to transforming your life is seeing the future you wish to create.
There was a reported level of intimacy the clients felt, which builds trust, because the therapist was seemingly only centimetres from the client’s ear.
There is also added benefits to telephonic coaching:
- You can be in your pyjamas and still transform your life.
- You can be in a familiar and comforting environment.
- You can save time driving to and from sessions.
- You can save money on parking or transport.
- You can be travelling or living anywhere in the world and still transform your life.
No hype. Just down to earth strategies that work.